Friday, January 16, 2015

Title-less [#1}

Me.... Blogging.... I would've never thought this would happen, but I am thinking that it can benefit me if it doesn't benefit you the reader.
If I start from the beginning, I should explain who I am.  I think the work "jeb" or "most interesting person" would be a good fit.  I don't claim to be much.  I am a Georgia good ole boy, but when I say I love the Lord, I really mean it: not just a "go to church on Sunday" kinda deal.  I love my family and my friends and I rarely meet a stranger because either I have met them or they have already met a Butcher.  This is me.
I don't really know what else I can add to my resume.  I have some growing up to do, right?  I am 20 years young and about to finish my second year of college - the fourteenth grade.  This is probably the biggest decision I am going to make: what will I major in?  Right now, this is the hot topic that completely stresses me out and lingers in my mind like that ugly zit that just won't go away; everyone brings it up and I'm kind of embarrassed to discuss it in its entirety.  I think that I have narrowed it down to the two most realistic things that Jeb could be a fit for.  I am confident that God has shown me what He wants through my desires.  I feel as if He trusts my decrement and will be glorified regardless of the decision.  But still, its a big freakin' deal to me.  A high school teacher or a physical therapist are my two current options.  Unfortunately, there is not much overlap when it comes to taking the courses, and I have a feeling that school will be expensive and difficult.  That is my mind in a very organized manor in words.
This year I saw it fit to begin this blog.  I don't really know what I am "supposed to" talk about, but I would like to see how long I do this for.  My biggest intention is to see how I have changed from year to year.  I think I have some goals to help keep me accountable.

1. I want to get into a deep, incredibly intimate relationship with God.  The kind where I can't get enough of Him and the same kind that keeps me awake at night out of excitement for the new mysteries and opportunities He has for the next day.

2. Because I love music, I would love to progress in one or two or five instruments.  Primarily the guitar and the piano among many others that I would love to play.

3. I would like to end this year as a healthier person physically.  I have always wanted to do more than clean up really well.  I want some muscle and strength!  I'd love to love to work out. (Yes, I said love to twice on purpose)

Right now, those are the biggest in my mind.  I'm sure that I'll think of more later or something.  I'm not quite sure if I blogged correctly.  Let me know if this was enjoyable or crazy or mediocre! I just would like to be a better, more organized writer!

"For from His fullness we have received grace upon grace." John 1:16

~The Real jeb

No comments:

Post a Comment